See the real side of Costa Rica with a Vacation Buggy Jungle Waterfall Tour
Relish the True Jungle Experience with Our Vacation Buggy Jungle Waterfall Tour
Are you interested in experiencing the true jungle? Then the vacation buggy jungle waterfall tour we offer at Manuel Antonio Luxury Rentals is the most ideal option for you! It has been the winner of the Best Tour Featured in the book called “The Best of Manuel Antonio & Quepos” for 3 straight years. With this cool, unique and private “Go anywhere Custom Jeep limousine” tour you along with your family or group get an opportunity to travel through the jungle, relax and take delight in the sites while sipping on your favorite beverage.
This tour will let you experience the true jungle and natural beauty of this wonderland called Costa Rica. You get a chance to explore the palm plantation, cross streams, as well as pass through local towns on your way to one of the most beautiful waterfalls in Central America.
After the exciting excursion traveling in the jungle, you will reach the top of the rain forest where you will come across an exhilarating and heart pounding 400 foot long suspension bridge which leads to an eccentric swimming hole amidst the jungle where you can enjoy a refreshing swim. After that you will hike down below the gorge to the spectacular “Valley of the Waterfalls” where you will get an opportunity to encounter one of the most impressive views where 6 waterfalls converge into a natural swimming pool. Here you can also take pleasure in relaxing under some of the falls that will make you feel like a natural massage in nature. On your return you will stop for a delicious and unique lunch and relish the beauty of the jungle and exotic wildlife such as monkeys, toucans, scarlet macaws and many more.
Note: Make sure to reserve the tour in advance as this tour typically gets reserved months in advance!
- Private tour to the rain forest for families and groups
- Unique and Cool Go Anywhere Custom Jeep Limousine
- Swimming amidst the rainforest at an exceptional swimming hole
- Witness 6 magical waterfalls and treat yourself to a natural massage
- Cross the longest suspension bridge in the area
- Relax with some cold refreshments along the way
- Delicious lunch on your return which is different from every other tour
WHAT TO BRING
- Swimming suit
- Change of clothes (optional)
- Backpack or bag that zips
- Non-slippery, water shoes (If you have them)
Submit your review